Begin finding balance with yourself, your skin, and your world with Epoch Yin and Yang Mask—a soothing ritual that detoxifies and nourishes skin for a lit-from-within glow.
Infused with nourishing porcelain flower grown through controlled environment agriculture (CEA) and microencapsulated charcoal that activates with a gentle massage to visibly transform the mask, revealing fresh and healthier-looking skin. Naturally fragranced with ethnobotanical jasmine sambac, traditionally used in China to soothe skin while promoting a sense of inner harmony and a beautiful glow.
*Free Standard Shipping on all online orders of $99+
• Features specially sourced porcelain flower grown through controlled environment agriculture.
• Detoxifies skin for a fresh and luminous look.
• Delivers nourishing phytonutrients to reveal softer and smoother looking skin.
• Leaves skin looking smoother, healthier, and brighter.
• Leaves skin feeling fresh, soft, and balanced.
• Jasmine sambac helps to de-stress and promote inner harmony for a lit-from-within complexion.
• Tube is 38% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic to support our commitment to protecting our planet. This also means every package features its own unique look and feel.
• Porcelain Flower—a symbol of illuminating beauty and source of phytonutrients that nurture your skin. This unique source of porcelain flower is grown through controlled environment agriculture.
• Microencapsulated Charcoal—activates with a gentle massage to transform the mask into its most active skin detoxifying state.
• Jasmine Sambac—an exquisite and fragrant flower traditionally used in China to soothe skin while promoting a sense of inner serenity.
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Charcoal Powder, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Decyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Mannitol, Sucrose, Cellulose Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Mica (CI 77019).
Use the mask to nourish and detoxify your skin.
1. To focus on nourishing, apply a generous, even layer to clean, dry face and leave as-is.
2. To focus on detoxifying, apply then massage the mask to release the microencapsulated charcoal.
Let dry for 10–15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water
Epoch Yin & Yang Mask - Product Information Page